Bordeaux Color Depositing Mask
Experience temporary color with the treatment benefits of a deep conditioning mask. Available in a range of curated shades, this easy-to-use mask makes it possible to experiment with fashion shades, enhance vibrancy and dimension or extend color between salon visits. It also contains nourishing ingredients including an amino acid blend, apricot kernel oil and reparative ArganID™ technology for hair that looks and feels healthier. Color Depositing Mask packaging is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material, which helps to reduce our carbon footprint by consuming less energy.
Bordeaux is a deep crimson brown for use on light brown to dark brown hair. Individual results will vary and depend on the starting condition and shade of hair.
- Enhances tones.
- Refreshes existing haircolor.
- Customizes haircolor.
- Temporary results.
- Deep conditions.
- Instantly increases softness.
- Helps restore hair health.
- Imparts radiant shine.
How to apply
Before committing to a full head of color, we recommend conducting a strand test first to assess the level of color deposition. Start by choosing a small piece of hair to test, ideally one that’s mostly hidden when your hair is styled normally. Section off the strand and tie the rest out of the way. Apply Color Depositing Mask on the strand and leave on 2–3 minutes. Rinse. If the color is too subtle, try a second strand and leave on for longer.
- Start with clean, towel-dried hair.
- Section hair and apply a generous amount. Distribute evenly using a wide-tooth comb.
- Leave on for 5–7 minutes, depending on desired intensity.
- Rinse thoroughly. Style as usual.
- Arganid: Positively charged micro-particles are attracted to the negatively charged hair fiber, infusing argan oil into the cortex while simultaneously helping to repair and seal the hair.
- Amino acid blend: Offers color protection and repair benefits to strengthen the hair structure, improving color retention and shine while detangling.
- Apricot kernel oil: A high concentration of oleic acid, linoleic acid and Vitamin E helps to soften and improve hydration of the hair and scalp.